The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
08/14/18 3:00 am
08/13/18 3:00 am
08/10/18 3:00 am
- According to the National Association of Realtors’ latest Existing Home Sales Report , sales in June were down 2.2% from last year.
- Inventory of homes for sale showed a modest improvement of 0.5% over last year’s figures, but still remains under the 6-month supply needed for a normal market.
- NAR’s Chief Economist Lawrence Yun had this to say: “There continues to be a mismatch since the spring between the growing level of homebuyer demand in most of the country in relation to the actual pace of home sales, which are declining. The root cause is without a doubt the severe housing shortage that is not releasing its grip on the nation’s housing market.”
08/09/18 3:00 am
08/08/18 3:00 am
08/07/18 3:00 am
08/06/18 3:00 am
08/03/18 3:00 am
- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Despite mortgage interest rates being over 4%, rates are still below historic numbers.
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!