The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
10/22/18 3:00 am
10/19/18 3:00 am
- When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
- There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
- Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for getting your house ready for market and is a great resource for finding local contractors who can help!
10/18/18 3:00 am
10/17/18 3:00 am
10/16/18 3:00 am
10/15/18 3:00 am
10/12/18 3:00 am
- Buying a home can be intimidating if you are not familiar with the terms used during the process.
- To start you on your path with confidence, we have compiled a list of some of the most common terms used when buying a home.
- The best way to ensure that your home-buying process is a confident one is to find a real estate professional who not only puts your family’s needs first, but will guide you through every aspect of the transaction with ‘the heart of a teacher.’
10/11/18 3:00 am