The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
04/23/18 3:00 am
04/20/18 3:00 am
- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Despite mortgage interest rates being over 4%, rates are still below historic numbers.
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- The credit score requirements for mortgage approval continue to fall.
04/19/18 3:00 am
04/18/18 3:00 am
04/17/18 3:00 am
04/16/18 3:00 am
04/13/18 3:00 am
- A trend that has been emerging for some time now is the contrast between inventory & demand in the Premium & Luxury Markets vs. the Starter & Trade-Up Home Markets and what that’s, in turn, doing to prices!
- Inventory continues to rise in the luxury & premium home markets which is causing prices to cool.
- Demand continues to rise with low inventory in the starter & trade-up home markets, causing prices to rise!
04/12/18 3:00 am