The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
02/23/18 3:00 am
- Many buyers are purchasing a home with a down payment as little as 3%.
- You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don't have perfect credit.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of your local professionals who are there to help you determine how much you can afford.
02/22/18 3:00 am
02/21/18 3:00 am
02/20/18 3:00 am
02/19/18 3:00 am
02/16/18 3:00 am
- The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.1% by 2019.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 4.3% over the next 12 months.
- If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able to!
02/15/18 3:00 am
02/14/18 3:00 am