The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
06/22/18 3:00 am
- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale which means that buyers are often competing with one another for the few listings that are available!
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply needed to sustain a normal housing market.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
06/21/18 3:00 am
06/20/18 3:00 am
06/19/18 3:00 am
06/18/18 3:00 am
06/15/18 3:00 am
- Whether you are selling your home, just purchased your first home or are a homeowner planning to stay put for a while, there is value in knowing which home improvement projects will net you the most Return On Investment (ROI).
- Minor bathroom renovations can go a long way toward improving the quality of your everyday life and/or impressing potential buyers.
- Upgrading your landscaping or curb appeal helps get buyers in the door. These upgrades rank as the 2 nd and 4 th renovations for returns on investment.
06/14/18 3:00 am
06/13/18 3:00 am