The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
09/24/18 3:00 am
09/21/18 3:00 am
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
- Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
09/20/18 3:00 am
09/19/18 3:00 am
09/18/18 3:00 am
09/17/18 3:00 am
09/14/18 3:00 am
- According to a new survey from Open Listings , 62% of Americans ages 25-54 believe that buying a home is more stressful than planning a wedding.
- Many young couples are saving for a wedding and a home at the same time.
- The average US wedding now costs 66% of a median home down payment, according to The Knot.
09/13/18 3:00 am