The window to the right (below if viewed on mobile) will rotate through the 10 most recent articles.
When you see an article that catches your eye, just click on the title to read the entire article.
Simplifying the Market™
12/18/17 3:00 am
12/15/17 3:00 am
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
12/14/17 3:00 am
12/13/17 3:00 am
12/12/17 3:00 am
12/11/17 3:00 am
12/08/17 3:00 am
- Realtor.com shared their “5 Habits to Start Now If You Hope to Buy a Home.”
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking a lot about it.
- Living within a budget will not only help you save money for down payments but will help you pay down other debts that might be holding you back.
12/07/17 3:00 am